Pre Departure Briefing


 



Asalamualaikum and hello everyone!

Here's the update on the pre-departure briefing on 22 August 2014. 

It was a sunny afternoon, thankfully I arrived early despite missing the Simpang and had to u-turn twice as there was no direct way to enter HRD. That aside, I went directly to the meeting room and met the other committee members and Effendy, who came as an alumni. He did the talk alongside Kimberly, spreading wisdom and tips not just for the freshers, but for us too. Thanks bro.

Not long after that, it was time for the briefing. The door opened and the room rapidly filled. We were pleasantly surprised by the immense numbers of freshers this year compared to the last two years. Clearly you guys proved us otherwise. Awesome. 

The briefing went along smoothly and ended with group photo sessions and some further mingling. Hopefully you all had a chance to familiarise with Kent and us, all the unanswered questions answered, worries gone and are now fully prepared for your new chapter in life!

To end, we would like to give special thanks to the current society members/alumni for tagging along with us, Kimberly for constantly doing this every year, the HRD team and the new batch of freshers. See you guys in Kent!

If you would like to have the pictures, do tell us via the comments section below or through our fb group.


Syukri Rasidi 



3 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information……
    Keep information updated….
    kashmir summer group departure from jammu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Offers Financial Consulting To Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

    We Have Loan Programs Tailored For Any Profile And You've Come To The Right Place To Satisfy Your Business Needs. If Your Company Or You Know Of Any Company With Viable Projects / Proposals That Needs Financing, Kindly Write Us With The Loan Requirement. Please, Contact Us For More Information: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

    You Will Hear From Us. Well Nice To Meet You And I look forward to our Business Acquaintance. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: SuiteCapitals@gmail.com ( SuiteCapitals@post.com )

    ReplyDelete